Sunday 19 September 2010

... things we should do...


Torino, Venaria Reale. Agosto, 2010


The only thing I should think about in this moment is getting back to the car as soon as possible or, at least, the temptation to shelter under a canopy or in a café, like everybody else. I guess that the fact that I decide to stay under the rain tells many things about me as I don't pay too much attention to those “should”.

The feeling is much better here outside.

I'm trying to keep my camera safe but what is it to be safe when you are not enjoying the fun outside? To get something, we should take some risks, at some point, right? So I keep walking under the rain, definitely feeling the water in my shoes... now it's done. I can't be more wet than I am so I'm going to enjoy it.

I keep walking and suddenly I see this couple walking on the street. I thought everybody was hiding from water in safer and warmer places but I see some people threw themselves to the adventure of walking under the rain... what a beautiful image... what a beautiful feeling... Then I become them and I imagine it's us. You and me and the rain. Then I have my “rain song” playing in my head. I can feel the “no limits” of that place (and that moment) and the secret lonelines, witness of the two of us. The rain caressing our senses bringing up the joy from our deppest desires. Your breath and smell. 

One of the most intimate feelings is being with you outside under the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment